It may seem a bit unusual, but it is possible to use WhatsApp Web on mobile. It is still an alternative for those who want to use the messenger on a cell phone while the other is charging, or even use a second number, without having to resort to alternative methods.
Just have two cell phones in hand: one already connected to WhatsApp (Android | iOS | Web) through the app and another to use the web version. The technique consists of opening the site through the mobile browser and using the desktop version. Check below for more details!
- On the second phone, enable the browser’s desktop version — this procedure varies from one browser to another, but it can usually be done by clicking on the “Three dots” in the search bar and then enabling the “Desktop site” option;
- Access the WhatsApp Web site and then the page will provide the QR code for connection;
- Open the WhatsApp app on your main phone, tap the “Three dots” (Android) or “Settings” (iPhone) icon, and select “Connected devices”;
- On the next tab, tap “Connect a device”;
- Scan the QR Code and, after the connection is established, keep in mind that the operation is similar to that of the computer. If you have activated the “Beta” version of WhatsApp Web, it is no longer necessary for both devices to be connected to the internet.
Have a tablet and want to use WhatsApp Web on it too? The process is very similar to the one described above, so check the information below:
And so, you are able to use WhatsApp Web on mobile quickly and conveniently.