It’s possible transfer money from TikTok to PicPay. The accumulated balance of social network promotions can be sent to different payment accounts including the app. That way, the money is sent directly to your wallet and you can start earning.
There are different methods to withdraw the amount available, but the best option to transfer money from TikTok to PicPay involves using Pix. For this, you need to have a key linked to the PicPay account and inform it at the time of withdrawal. Check step by step!
- Open your TikTok profile and tap the coin icon to open the promotions screen. Then select the cashout button;
- Choose an amount and tap “Withdraw”;
- If you do not yet have a withdrawal method registered, you must provide your account details. Tap on “Add a new withdrawal method”;
- Then select the Pix option;
- Fill in the form with your data. Finally, select the Pix key linked to your PicPay account to receive payment in the app;
- After submitting the form, confirm the amount and press “Confirm to withdraw”. A confirmation message with the transaction code will be displayed.
How long does it take to transfer money from TikTok to PicPay?
The deadline may vary until the money falls into your PicPay account. As TikTok informs, there is a limit of 10 working days for the payment, but not necessarily the process is that long. Even if Pix is transferred immediately, it is necessary to wait for this period to send the money through the platform.
If you have not received the money after the deadline, you can resort to some options. First, confirm that the amount was not returned to your TikTok account due to an error in the operation. Then check that the Pix key is correct. If the issue persists, you need to contact TikTok support with your transaction code.