If you want to know how to subscribe to Globoplay in the US, know that it can be done faster and more conveniently than it looks. However, the procedure must be done exclusively on your mobile app stores, such as the Google Play Store and the App Store.
In addition, there are other points to consider involving the international signature. So, if you live in the United States and want to subscribe to Globoplay, check out more information below!
Is Globoplay available in the US?
Yea! And you can subscribe to the streaming platform in the United States to be able to watch your favorite movies, series and soap operas. However, the “Globoplay + live channels” plan is only available in Brazil.
Despite this, you will have access to some live channels, such as TV Globo Internacional, GloboNews, Premiere, SporTV, GNT, Multishow and VIVA. It is also possible to find content from the Gloob, Haanga Brasil, Haanga Off and Modo Viagem channels.
How to subscribe to Globoplay in the United States
As stated above, if you live in the US and want to subscribe to Globo’s service, you must do so directly in the celluar app store.
- Access Globoplay (Android | iOS) on mobile;
- If you don’t have it, create a Globo account to log in to the app;
- Tap the profile icon in the upper right corner and click “Be a subscriber”;
- Then choose your subscription plan by clicking on “Subscribe now”;
- Finish the Globo account registration and tap “Go to payment” in the lower corner of the screen;
- Pay directly on the Play Store or App Store;
- Access Globoplay’s contents even if you are in the United States through the app.
Ready! From now on, you know exactly how to subscribe to Globoplay in the US, in addition to what the plans include.
Source: Globoplay (1, 2 and 3)