Here’s how to report an account or post on TikTok. Using this tool is the best way the community finds to keep the environment pleasant for everyone. This should be done when the content breaks company rules and/or the content is sensitive to a large number of people.
- How to solve top TikTok problems
- How to teach TikTok what you want to watch
The app, available on android and iOS simplifies the process so that the user can make the complaint quickly. We will show you the way below.
How to report an account on TikTok
To report an account, access the user’s profile and follow these steps:
- Click on the 3 dots icon in the upper right corner of the profile
- Then go to “Report”;
- Click “Report Account”, choose the reason and complete the process.
How to report a post on TikTok
Reporting the post is just as quick. Check it out below:
- Click “Share” on the video that post you want to report;
- Then click “Report”;
- Select the reason and finish the process.
Ready! In this way they can carry out the process through the social network. It is worth mentioning that reporting an account or post is an act that should not be done lightly as it implies penalties or even the exclusion of the owner. Use it wisely.
Source: Support TikTok