Discover how to recover deleted emails from Gmail, can be a relief for those who were cleaning out their inbox — especially when we accidentally deleted something important. That’s because Gmail allows you to recover emails sent to the trash. However, when a message is deleted, it remains in the trash for only 30 days.
This means that there is a window of opportunity to recover deleted emails before they are permanently deleted. In case you want to find a recently deleted email from Gmail, you can browse filters and find it easily in the “Trash” tab. In this article, see how to recover a deleted email from Gmail!
- Access Gmail (Web);
- Click on the “Recycle Bin” category;
- Then, right-click on the email you want to recover;
- Once that’s done, click on “Move to Inbox”.
How to recover deleted email from Gmail on mobile
- Access the Gmail app (Android | iOS);
- Tap the side menu icon;
- Then tap on the “Trash” category;
- On this page, select the email you want to recover;
- Then, tap the three dots icon to see more options;
- Once that’s done, just tap on “Move” and then select the “Top” category.
Accessing the trash can also filter your emails by date, attachment, sender, and even range. Such filters can be very helpful in searching for specific emails if you tend to empty your inbox frequently. Also, if you have recently deleted a Google account, you can also recover it and even migrate your contacts and messages to another Google account. Did you like these tips? Share this article with your friends!