Want to know how to put Google’s voice on TikTok? The process is quite simple and, although some believe it is necessary to use external apps, it is a native function.
- How to teach TikTok what you want to watch
- 7 facts about TikTok you probably didn’t know
By the way, the feature is officially called “Spoken Text”. But, due to the feminine and robotic tone, users associated the voice with Siri, Google’s virtual assistant. Considering that the web version of the platform is still very limited, the option is only available in the app.
- To get started, go to the TikTok recording screen (Android l iOS l Web). To do so, click on the “+” button positioned in the center of the screen. Then start a new clip, edit it as you like and click the “check” symbol in the lower right corner to advance. On the next screen, use the text tool represented by an “A”;
- Type some text and, for the audio to be more accurate, avoid abbreviations as much as possible. At the end, click “Done”, in the upper right corner of the screen;
- Tap on the newly created text and, among the options that will be shown, choose “Spoken Text”. Check that the pronunciation is correct and, if there are any errors, edit the text and activate the function again. If the error persists, separate the words with a period instead of using a space.
To complete the process, click “Next” at the bottom of the screen and share the video with Google voice on social network.