Marketing online is already a reality, and many social networks offer tools capable of helping those who have their own business to publicize their brand and increase sales even more. For example, you can price your product photos on Instagram.
- How to sell on Instagram — a complete guide
- How to use the Instagram store to create a wish list
In this way, they are displayed as if they were labels, indicating the price, name, in addition to directing the consumer to your website. However, despite the numerous benefits, it is necessary to meet some requirements to be able to enjoy the function. Check them out below:
- Sell a physical product;
- Have a business account on Instagram;
- Have a page with a store and a catalog on Facebook;
- Represent your company and your domain;
- Have registered the correct category of the product you offer;
- Comply with Facebook’s policies.
Once this is done, it is now necessary to follow some steps to effectively get to the stage of setting prices.
Connect Facebook page with Instagram page
It is important to remember that, to follow this step, you must not only have a Facebook page, but also create a business profile on Instagram.
- Go to the profile page and tap “Edit Profile”;
- Tap “Page” and connect the profile with your Facebook page.
Create a store with catalog on Facebook
Once this is done, you must create a store with a catalog showing the products you want to sell on Instagram as well.
- Through a browser, access the page Commerce Manager and click “Start”;
- Check “Create store” and click “Start”;
- Once this is done, click “Next”. If you use a Facebook partner platform such as Shopify, BigCommerce or others, click “Sync a partner platform”;
- Choose the checkout method;
- Then choose the sales channels, that is, your Facebook and Instagram pages;
- Create a catalog using the link from your sales website and finish the process;
- To add new items to the catalog, access the “Catalog” tab on the left menu, click “Add items” and manually fill in the product information.
Turn on Instagram shopping option
With the catalog created on Facebook, you will now be able to activate Instagram Shopping and, if approved, price your product photos.
- Go to Instagram profile, tap the “Three lines” icon and select “Settings”;
- Then select “Companies”;
- Click on “Set up Instagram shopping”;
- Wait for your store to be approved by the Instagram team, which can take up to a week.
Put the price in the product photos
Once your store is approved, you will be able to see the catalogs created on Facebook and tag them in your posts.
- On Instagram, go to the “Companies” page in the “Settings” tab and note that the “Store” option appeared there, so click on it;
- Then you will be able to view all your registered products;
- Normally create a publication and, before finalizing it, click on the “Mark products” option, which is now available;
- Search for the product you want to enter the price and drag the created sticker so that it is positioned next to it;
- Go back and share the post as usual.
Following all these steps, you will be able to price your product photos on Instagram, and promote your brand even more, using tools provided by the social network itself.
Source: Facebook Business and Instagram Shopping