If you want to know how to enter Hotmail, but don’t know where to start, don’t worry. The process is simple and takes no more than a few minutes. In addition, it can be carried out both by cell phone and by computer.
In fact, using the mobile method, the user can access the email service either through the Microsoft Outlook application or through Gmail. In addition to the chosen option, you still gain practicality, as you can gather different service accounts in one place.
How to log into Hotmail on mobile
1. Download the Microsoft Outlook app (Android l iOS l Web);
2. On the home screen, enter your email and tap on “Add account”;
3. Then, enter the password and click on the “Enter” command;
4. In Gmail (Android l iOS l Web), tap the profile icon in the upper right corner;
5. Choose “Add Account”;
6. Then, enter your account credentials (login and password).
If you are not logged into the app with another account, just enter your email and password right away.
You can also sign in to Hotmail from other platforms, including native apps like Mail on iOS.
The logic is the same: on the home screen, fill in the account credentials and proceed.
How to log into Hotmail from a computer
1. Again go to Outlook (outlook.live.com). Now, through the official website;
2. On the home screen, enter your account email;
3. Finally, enter the password;
4. And, as you can imagine, click on the “Sign In” button.
It is important to point out that Outlook (a brand that replaces Hotmail at Microsoft) has not only a web version but also an app for Windows, Android, and iOS (iPhone). The process is the same, but it requires the user to install the app.