Want to know how to download videos from Facebook? In addition to Stories, the social network has an area dedicated to videos and recordings of live broadcasts. With the exception of videos posted by your own profile, it is necessary to resort to external websites and applications to download other people’s publications.
It is important to note that the downloaded content is the responsibility of the user, that is, pay attention not to infringe copyright or download without permission. See below how to download video from Facebook on mobile or computer!
How to download videos from your own profile
Facebook offers a native option to download videos and Stories published by your own profile through the browser. To do this, open your account and look for any publication with this format. Then click the three dots button to open more options and select “Download Video”.
How to download video from Facebook with FDown
To download videos published on other profiles or pages, it is necessary to use an external platform. One option is the website FDown.netwhich provides an option to download in two different qualities.
Before including the link, make sure the video is public: in private publications, the platform may not work. Check out how to use it!
- Go to the FDown website and enter the link of the video you want to download. If you are on the Facebook app (Android | iOS), tap the three dots icon on the post and select “Copy link”. Then press “Download”;
- On the next screen, the site will offer two quality options for downloading your video. Choose one of them;
- Then the video will open in a new browser tab. Select the three dots icon and press “Download”.
How to download videos from Facebook Stories with Story Saver
If you want to download a video published in Stories, the alternative is to use the Story Saver (Web) extension, available for Google Chrome. With this plugin, just open a Story of your choice and click on the extension icon to download it quickly.
How to Download Facebook Videos on Android
In addition to the sites that download, it is also possible to resort to applications with the same function. On Android, the highlight is the Video Downloader (Android). The app has a built-in browser and allows downloading from different platforms, including Facebook. Here’s how to use it:
- Open the app, paste the video link and wait for the page to load;
- On the video page, you can see a download icon. Tap to start downloading;
- Then go to the “Files” tab and find all recent downloads in the app. Tap the three dots icon next to the video and select “Sync with gallery” to save it to your device.
How to Download Facebook Videos on iOS
iOS also has apps that download videos from social networks. Clipbox (iOS) is a popular option, but it has limitations in the free version: it lets you save up to 10 clips that are 30 seconds long.
Also, it is not possible to save the content in the gallery, only to share it with other apps. So it is an alternative to select only video fragments. Learn how to use:
- Open the app, paste the link to the video you want to download, and tap “Continue”;
- Then check the video, make the cuts, and select a fragment to advance;
- Finally, tap the “Share” button and upload the video to another app.
Ready! With these options, you will be able to download videos published on Facebook