The end of the year is full of retrospectives and, among them, is one known as the Top 9 or Top Nine. Originally, the name refers to a platform that lists the nine most striking photos that were published by the user.
- How to do an Instagram retrospective of your Stories
- How to do the Instagram retrospective of most liked photos
From the official website, other options with the same or very similar names emerged. Interestingly, the Top 9 (iOS l Web) did not work in the tests carried out by the Haanga. During the process, the images had to be manually added to the retrospective – which completely contradicts the initial proposal.
The problem can be a consequence of a high volume of accesses or just a simple bug. Anyway, there are two other interesting sites that fulfill the same function: BestGrid (Android l iOS) and Best Nine (iOS l Web). Let’s start with the first one:
- Access the application and, in the indicated field, write your username — or someone else’s, if you want to create a Top Nine for them. Then select the command “Create”;
- Next, you will see a window with the total amount of followers, as well as the number of posts, likes and comments for the year. Tap “Close” to see the retrospective;
- Customize your display using the “Options” button located in the lower left corner of the screen. After that, click “Save” at the top of the screen. Share in Feed or Stories and, if you prefer, save the image on your phone with the “Save to Device” command.
If the app doesn’t deliver the result you were hoping for or has a bug, install and launch Best Nine to create your annual Instagram retrospective. See how:
- Access the Best Nine platform and, on the home screen, select the current year;
- Enter your username and then log in to your Instagram profile;
- After granting the necessary permissions, the app will select the nine most memorable photos of your year. At the bottom of the page, you can customize the retrospective. Share with friends using the “Save or Share” command or click “Get the best video nine” to generate a clip with the images.
Although it is functional, Best Nine has a critical point: the user needs to log into their Instagram account. Several applications that have this requirement have already been linked to loss of profile access.
So far, however, no complaints have been found about Best Nine. Despite this, you should be aware that providing your credentials at the time of login may disrupt access to your account. O Haangait is worth emphasizing, is not responsible if this occurs.