Want to know how to live on TikTok with few followers? Fortunately, the feature has already been released to all users of the platform. The step by step is actually quite simple. But, if you are not familiar with the social network, you may encounter difficulties along the way.
- How to do a duo live on TikTok
- How to make 3 minute videos on TikTok
Interestingly, the format adopted by TikTok (Android l iOS l Web) is similar to that of Instagram. It is enough for the user to access the recording screen and, at the bottom of the screen, select the type of post. Although it seems intuitive, this arrangement is very discreet and can go unnoticed.
1. To make a live video, open the application and click the “+” button;
2. Below the capture button, you will see the available formats (Camera, MV and Live). Among them, click on the “Live” option;
3. On the next page, use the command “Add a title” to name your live. If you want, change the profile picture on the left. Below the image, click “Add a topic” and choose a theme. Use the resources on the left. right to make the necessary adjustments and finally click on “Start Live”.
If you can’t live stream, remember to update your phone’s software, as well as the TikTok app itself. Also, be aware that older cell phones do not support some platform functions. If that’s the case for you, there’s not much you can do but change your device.
Before you give up on the feature (or worse, buy a new phone), know that there is another possible reason for the problem. Unfortunately, the social network does not always release the functions available to all users. Even though a tool is officially released, many profiles are “forgotten”. If you suspect that this has happened, it is worth calling application support.
1. To do so, go to the profile page and click on the three-dash icon in the upper corner. Scroll down to the “Support” section and select the “Report a Problem” command;
2. Locate the leaf icon at the top of the screen and click on it. If necessary, press the button again. Please explain the issue and if possible add related screenshots. Finally, click on “Report”.
If you have other difficulties with your account, please be aware that the Haanga prepared a guide that explains how to solve the main TikTok problems. How about taking a look?