If you had another social network account and are having difficulties in deactivating or recovering your old Facebook from your cell phone, Haanga teaches you how to do it.
It is worth noting that deactivating an account is not the same as deleting it, it would just be “invisible” to other users. To do this, have your old account data and the application installed on your mobile device at hand.
How to recover old Facebook from mobile
The platform helps you to find your account again through your cell phone or alternative email, or full name registered. Then access the app on Android or iOS and follow the instructions below.
- Click on “Forgot your password?”, then enter your mobile number or click on “Search for your email” at the bottom;
- Fill in the details and click on “Find your account”. If you have registered a cell phone, or email, your account will appear here;
- Just choose one of the confirmation means to recover old Facebook.
If you no longer have access to the email or mobile number, the process will continue through the browser. Click “I don’t have access” and follow the steps below:
- Scroll down and find the link to identify your account;
- Select the search by email or full name and enter your name;
- Click on “Try another way”, if you don’t remember the password, and follow the steps that will appear on the screen.
How to disable old facebook on mobile
With the old Facebook account recovered, the process to deactivate it is simple, access the application and then do the step by step:
- Click on your Account Menu, in the upper right corner, scroll down and click on “Settings and Privacy”;
- Access the settings and go to “Personal and Account Information”;
- Go to “Account Ownership and Control” and then “Deactivation and Deletion”;
- Just select the option and click continue to confirm and finish the process.
Ready! That way you know how to recover and disable the count. Remember again that a deactivated account continues to exist, it will just not be possible to be found by other users. If you want to permanently delete it, just select the other option.