Instagram has released very interesting news for everyone to use and abuse creativity. The updated version of the iOS app allows the user to post videos of up to one minute and make montages between them.
The new function, called ‘multi-clip’, makes it possible to cut videos from selected parts, joining them all into one – and best of all, in a very simple way. We will show you step-by-step how to take advantage of this new feature.
- Select the first video you want to cut and click “Next”.
- A new window with the “Scissors” icon will open. Click on it to select the section you want to use for cutting.
- After cutting, click the “+” sign to select a new video for the montage.
- After all, videos are selected, they will appear on a timeline. Click on each of them to select the excerpts that will compose the final video. Just don’t forget that the total assembly time should not exceed 1 minute.
- Now just enjoy! After finishing all the cuts, your video is ready. Just click “Next” and publish it normally.