In this combo, it is possible to add up to four dependents who live in the same house. Guests will have to log in through their own Globo account, unlike Netflix, where all profiles must be created in just one account. Thus, you can have access to more personalized and individual content, without mixing it with what your family members like to watch. In this article, learn how to add profiles on Globoplay!
How to add dependents on Globoplay
- Access Globoplay (Android | iOS | Web);
- Tap your “Profile” icon to see more options;
- Then select “Subscription Management”;
- You will be redirected to the Globoplay website, then just log into your account;
- Select the option “Manage family”;
- Tap “Add Dependent”;
- Enter the email of the person you want to add;
- Then the guest just needs to open the email, click on the link and log in with their Globoplay account;
- With everything right, just tap on “Join the Family”.
Once this is done, you can enjoy the same Globoplay subscription using individual accounts linked to the email. Thus, their family members do not need to borrow their account to watch the BBB, for example. Did you like this article? Share with your friends!