In the following tutorial, learn how to cancel your Globoplay subscription on Android, iPhone (iOS) or PC. It is also possible to initiate the termination of the service by Smart TV using a mobile QR Code.
How to cancel Globoplay subscription on PC
- Access “myproducts.globo.com” (without quotes) and enter your Globo account data;
- In “Subscriptions and rentals”, click on the Globoplay option;
- Scroll down to the bottom and click on “Cancel Subscription”;
- Enter the reason for the cancellation and click on “Continue”;
- On the last screen, you will see the end date when the service will be available to you.
How to cancel Globoplay on Android
- Open the Google Play Store and tap your profile picture to access “Payments & Subscriptions”;
- Tap on “Subscriptions” and select Globoplay;
- Go to “Cancel Subscription” and enter a reason for canceling. Tap “Continue”;
- Finish the process by going again to “Cancel Subscription”.
How to cancel Globoplay on iPhone (iOS)
- Open “Settings” and tap the tab with your profile name at the top of the screen;
- Go to “Subscriptions” and select Globoplay in the “Active” section, which shows your currently active subscriptions;
- Tap “Cancel Subscription”;
- Confirm the cancellation by clicking on “Confirm”.
How to cancel Globoplay on Roku Pay
The Roku streaming box, as well as TVs equipped with Roku TV, have an alternative method to cancel Globoplay. The most practical thing is to follow the steps below directly from your computer or mobile browser.
- Go to “my.roku.com” (without quotes) and enter your Roku Account details;
- Click on “Manage your subscriptions” and select Globoplay;
- Click on “Cancel Subscription” and confirm.
How to cancel Globoplay on Smart TV
It is not possible to cancel Globoplay directly through the Smart TV app. However, the tool has a QR Code that redirects to your Globo account and then cancels the subscription.
- Open the Globoplay app on TV;
- In the menu on the left of the screen, go to “My Account”;
- Select “My Account” again;
- Point your cell phone camera to scan the QR Code;
- Follow the instructions to cancel Globoplay.
Is the cancellation done right away?
The request to cancel Globoplay is valid for the moment you cancel. However, you will still be able to use the service until the end of the next subscription close. For example: if your Globoplay expires on the 10th and you cancelled on the 8th, you still have two more days to continue using the streaming service.
The same goes if your subscription is annual: it is only cancelled when it completes one year. During this period, you can continue accessing the platform normally.
Delete the app or log out of my Globoplay account. Does this cancel my subscription?
No. The only way to cancel Globoplay is to follow one of the tutorial options. Logging out of your Globo account or deleting the application from the service is not enough to cancel your subscription.
Does cancelling Globoplay also cancel Globoplay + live channels?
No. Globoplay + live channels is a separate subscription from the basic Globoplay and therefore needs to be cancelled individually. In your Globo account, in the “Subscriptions and rentals” area, simply select which plan you want to cancel.